Options
    bump
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. It is just so inspirational. Thank you for sharing!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I too have a one hundred pound goal, I hope that I find the success that you have found. Congrats, you are truly an inspiration!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! How many times a week did you exercise and what kind of exercise did you do? I'm just curious in hopes to have the same type of success that you've had! :)
  • spencersmomma
    Options
    Congratulations! I just joined today, looking forward to losing just like you! Your an inspiration to many!
  • Luckiestmomever
    Luckiestmomever Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look really great! You have come so far!! I pray that I have the success you have, I am only 2 months and 21 pounds into it, but when I look at your before and after pics it's mind blowing! I think I should keep a photo diary on my own to share in the future as well. Great work!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! How many times a week did you exercise and what kind of exercise did you do? I'm just curious in hopes to have the same type of success that you've had! :)

Thank you. I exercise most days of the week. I walk 6 to 7 days a week and put in 4 to 5 days of hardcore cardio and strength training. I eat clean, stay within my calorie goals and do zigzagging and other things to keep the metobolism guessing.
  • BodyWontBreak
    Options
    Way to go! That's my goal and timeline too. Glad to know that it is achievable! Out of curiosity, did you ever hit any plateaus during your weight loss?

Thank you. Yes, plateaus are going to happen with just about everyone. I've learned different techniques to bust through them. I'm sure I will encounter more as I push through the last 27 pounds.

What are some of your techniques? Any advice you can offer those us who are trying to lose 100 pounds? I've lost 25 so far in about 6 months.
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look super great and really healthy! Congratulations!
  • lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post...really inspiring...I am at the beginning of my 100 pound journey. Best wishes!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Yes, plateaus are going to happen with just about everyone. I've learned different techniques to bust through them. I'm sure I will encounter more as I push through the last 27 pounds.
    [/quote]

What are some of your techniques? Any advice you can offer those us who are trying to lose 100 pounds? I've lost 25 so far in about 6 months.
    [/quote]

I will zigzag calories, I will take a few days off training, switch up training, spend a couple of days at maintenance calories or even have a day where I shock the body by eating way over calories. Works every time.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! What a transformation! I bet you feel great!
  • annetteslackmoehrle
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! What a wonderful journey, I'm sure one you will never forget. Congrats on the loss.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!