Back to it

Options
I started using Myfitnesspal a couple of months ago and lost 9 pounds... and then i gained it back. So here I am trying to find inspiration and hope. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by Christmas, 55 days! I'm hoping by setting relatively small goals I can make it to my bigger goals.

Replies

• rlw77
    rlw77 Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do it!
  • cairney4698
    Options
    Welcome back to the site. I have had a similar "blip" in my progress of late. I have sent you a friend request as I figure we can perhaps keep each other motivated this time round given we have shared a similar experience!!!

Good luck
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need to inspiration as well. Sending you a friend request too! :) We can support each other.:smile:
  • mintjellybaby
    Options
    Yeah, I require some motivation!
    Was doing well, and then, being an emotional eater, had a few bad days that all kinda added up Oops

Stick at it everybody! We can do it. Food is not the enemy - calories are! :~/
  • buttonsf
    buttonsf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    15lbs in 55 days is abslutely doable; you CAN do it!
    today im starting over, i joined like 3mo ago and fell off the wagon. i still lost 4lbs but 1 1/3 lbs a month is terrible LOL! so back to journalng foods and daily exercise. i'll be right there with ya startng over!
  • arikaaverett
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I really love this website. Reading all of your messages has made me smile and determined to meet my goals. WE CAN DO THIS!