Midterms...

are killing me!
I've been up all night 2 nights in a row with 2 hours of sleep since saturday night. Ridiculous.
yesterday i didn't have the energy (much less time) to go to the gym, which I guess it wouldn't have been much of a workout if I was falling asleep and whatnot.
I've been living on green tea.

Question though, How bad does this lack of sleep mess up my metabolism?
I can't wait for this week to be over and for me to get back into a regular schedule (which might have to wait until after spring break)

its just frustrating because I was just getting to where I was on this stable time schedule and its always hard for me to get it back.

thats all my venting.
Off to take my 4th Music theory midterm followed by a vocal test on 4 foreign arias! woo! I need a nap!:happy:

Replies

• LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    are killing me!
    I've been up all night 2 nights in a row with 2 hours of sleep since saturday night. Ridiculous.
    yesterday i didn't have the energy (much less time) to go to the gym, which I guess it wouldn't have been much of a workout if I was falling asleep and whatnot.
    I've been living on green tea.

Question though, How bad does this lack of sleep mess up my metabolism?
    I can't wait for this week to be over and for me to get back into a regular schedule (which might have to wait until after spring break)

its just frustrating because I was just getting to where I was on this stable time schedule and its always hard for me to get it back.

thats all my venting.
    Off to take my 4th Music theory midterm followed by a vocal test on 4 foreign arias! woo! I need a nap!:happy:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Im glad last year was my final year of college. I feel your pain.
    But as an engineer, try tests in Production Planning and Control, Design and Analysis of Experiments, Computer Simulated Design and Manufacturing Processes. On top of a senior project 40 minutes away. Phew, glad Im making money now, not spending it:smile:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Im glad last year was my final year of college. I feel your pain.
    But as an engineer, try tests in Production Planning and Control, Design and Analysis of Experiments, Computer Simulated Design and Manufacturing Processes. On top of a senior project 40 minutes away.

...and thats why I changed my major from computer engineering to music. If i'm going to have to go through all the hell of school, I might as well enjoy every second of it. (well, almost every second:grumble:)
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    ik how you feel i have so many midterms right now plus so much hw for and studying for classes im always exhausted plus i have to go to work i cant remember the last time i had a good nites sleep!