Team Aqua Shredders(closed)

Options
Okay here is the thread to post our updates. Here's the stats I have so far...

ShredStats.jpg

And here is the code for the new logo. Too many names to fit, so I just changed it and made it smaller.

[ img ] http://quiltingmommy.eaph3.com/share/WeightLoss/shred.jpg [ / img ] take out the spaces.

Everyone is doing great!

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!!! =)
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Great! I didn't realize we needed to give you our weight, and measurements, and I'm not sure I'm ready for the whole world to know them :embarassed: Anyway, after day 5 last night, I found that things are getting a little easier, but I'm still barely able to keep up with Anita. I will prolly be level one for a few months, as I have cheated and looked ahead and level two scares the heck out of me.....lol. I'd like to get to Natalie status on level 1 before I move on to level two. Thanks for starting this group! You are awesome.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    No problem Tammy. Just make sure that you do take measurements for yourself :)
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 7. Need to get a tape to take my measurements.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing today???
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Doing Great! I can feel the difference between Day 1 and Day 7. 7 days away from the old me and 23 days to the new me!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Got Day 7 done....wasn't feeling well over the weekend so I skipped yesterday.