I Love Halloween! Costume NSV

Options
Jenn152
Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
Backstory: I am a bit defiant :wink: And my senior year of HS (10 years ago) I decided that I was going to wear an animal print dress to all of the dances (I was never the type to be all "OMG Prom is the best night of my life-ish" person) so I had a tiger print, zebra print, and a snake skin print dress for that year. :bigsmile:

Present Day: Last weekend I went closet shopping and tried on all my clothes to see what fit now and what didn't. Way fun, if you haven't tried it yet, I recommend it! And lo and behold in the very back of my closet were my animal print dresses (I kept them because they make great costumes for Halloween!) So, I tried them on and although I am NOT the size I was in HS yet... They are stretchy and not structured, so I got them on :devil:

2zqvf5j.jpg

So... This was my costume that I wore out this weekend! It was really fun, and you would be surprised how many men ASK to be hit by a club... on Halloween :laugh: Loved it! Yay for Halloween and Yay for getting that dress on and lookin good! :drinker:

Happy Halloween MFP!

Replies

• socialite1
    Options
    Yay! Cute costume. That's an awesome NSV!!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Looking great in your sassy costume!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic! and I love Closet Shopping- Can't beat free, and nothing feels better than fitting into pants/dress that you wore over 5 years ago (that's in my case)!
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Adorable costume! Kudos! Happy Halloween! :glasses:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    How fun!!!!! It is the best feeling to fit clothes from high school!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Very Sassy! And seriously... free is amazing, so closet shopping is the best! And the fact it is from HS is pretty awesome too...
  • kolyn75
    kolyn75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW... Good for you. congrats keep up the good work. I sure hope this is my story next year..
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You've inspired me to dig into my closet and suitcases and sort some clothes out for the Winter... because come Spring I will be at the mall - but this is a great idea for the colder months before the peeling of the layers for Spring and the big reveal. Love it!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    WTG!! You've inspired me to dig into my closet and suitcases and sort some clothes out for the Winter... because come Spring I will be at the mall - but this is a great idea for the colder months before the peeling of the layers for Spring and the big reveal. Love it!

this is exactly the idea! its like youre a butterfly in the spring!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Get it giiiiirl! :o] i was going to be a beauty pageant girl (so not me) and wear my old prom dress...I should have just to see if It would fit! I stuck with Patty Mayonaise though lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!