Halloween NSV

Options
Ok, it's not much to most, but to me it is. I have my dad's old uniform from with he was an officer in Los Angeles. The dept is no longer around and hasn't been for years. I wanted to dress in my dad's uniform shirt as a cop for halloween last year, but it was so small I couldn't even button it. THIS year..CHECK THE PIC CUZ IT FITS and is LOOSE!!!! WOO and yay yay yay!!! I put it on expecting that it wouldn't fit again or would be tight, and it was loose and I had plenty of room to wear a tshirt UNDER it even..hehehe Love that NSV!

Replies

• nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

If I could dress up as ANYTHING, it would be an office of some sort. That or Batman. .. Lmao.
  • collyllama
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! Congrats!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    That is FANGtastic!! congratulations, and you totally deserve this NSV, super loss so far :-)
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That is FANGtastic!! congratulations, and you totally deserve this NSV, super loss so far :-)

I second the "FANGtastic!" Or as my boss said this morning "Boooooootastic"
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You go ghoul! Way to go!:glasses:
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!