Snap Fitness

Options
They are opening a Snap Fitness in my hometown. Does anyone have any expierence with them?

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My hubby just joined the one in our town, he likes it so far!
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    I go to Snap Fitness. I absolutely LOVE the one here! The people who work there are great, I love the fact they're open 24 hours, they have awesome machines and enough that you can always get one when you go in, and they aren't any more expensive than any other gyms around here.
  • andipulli83
    andipulli83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Snap fitness, is awesome!!!!:wink:
  • runner3590
    Options
    Just another globo gym.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    My husband and I signed up for Snap Fitness and a month later I signed my SIL up, we loved going there.. but then a week after my SIL signed up we walked up there and the door was closed. They refused to give any of us our sign up money back - how do you sign up people and then close your doors? Literally they didn't give anyone a warning (most Snap Fitness centers are privately owned) ... We will NEVER go back there..
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Great! Thank you,
    I'll give them a try.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I really hate to hear that. That is what happened to the other 3 small Gyms that opened in this tiny town of 2500. Hope this one stays a while.
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I actually JUST went to a Snap Fitness for the first time last night. It isnt a very large gym... but there as only about 5 people there so I was very comfortable. I liked the gym a lot. They have personal trainers... But it is about $50/month per person or $75/month for a couple.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few open and close in my area as well. With a place like that, I'd probably avoid a long term committment, but if you can go month to month, or short term contracts, it might be great!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    you can do a month trial membership for $8 to make sure you like it.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I actually JUST went to a Snap Fitness for the first time last night. It isnt a very large gym... but there as only about 5 people there so I was very comfortable. I liked the gym a lot. They have personal trainers... But it is about $50/month per person or $75/month for a couple.

Ya mine was $40.00 a month for a single.. $60.00 for couple I wound up joining a gym down the road for $19.00 per person a month and it was much bigger and had a kids room.

Now I am at LA fitness and pay $29.95 a month and I love it.. Free classes and tons of opportunity to try new equipment
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My husband and I signed up for Snap Fitness and a month later I signed my SIL up, we loved going there.. but then a week after my SIL signed up we walked up there and the door was closed. They refused to give any of us our sign up money back - how do you sign up people and then close your doors? Literally they didn't give anyone a warning (most Snap Fitness centers are privately owned) ... We will NEVER go back there..

Did you contact Corporate? Even though the "store" itself is probably privately owned. Corporate should help you. If you need their contact info, let me know.

Yes I belong. I love it. We pay about $50 for my husband, daughter, and me.