It's sooooo tempting!! >_<

Options
i officially hates ads on the top of this website now... that 25 pounds in 2 weeks ad is killing me! I live all the way here in the south east asia and after doing all the conversion and what not its sooo out of my range. I know better then to rely on pills but when you know you are doing alot and you sweat and ache and hurt the inches are not coming off you feel tempted to just grab the pill and shove all of them down your throat and miraculously lose all your problem!

but i know it's never going to do me any good in the long run and i want to keep exercising in my routine. I want to be able to run and play with my children (future) and i want to look younger and fresher. Already people are commending that i look more energetic and exciting... i long to hear people say that i lost weight though. Guess that some day will come. Right now i need to focus on losing 18bls by 10th May.

Thanks for reading this rant. Its one of my down days >_<

Replies

• Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    i officially hates ads on the top of this website now... that 25 pounds in 2 weeks ad is killing me! I live all the way here in the south east asia and after doing all the conversion and what not its sooo out of my range. I know better then to rely on pills but when you know you are doing alot and you sweat and ache and hurt the inches are not coming off you feel tempted to just grab the pill and shove all of them down your throat and miraculously lose all your problem!

but i know it's never going to do me any good in the long run and i want to keep exercising in my routine. I want to be able to run and play with my children (future) and i want to look younger and fresher. Already people are commending that i look more energetic and exciting... i long to hear people say that i lost weight though. Guess that some day will come. Right now i need to focus on losing 18bls by 10th May.

Thanks for reading this rant. Its one of my down days >_<
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    It looks to me like you are doing great! I can't wait till I am 25 lbs down too though! Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I'm on this site off and on all day and half the night, and I NEVER even look at the ads!
    The ads are only there to help Mike pay for the site. So try not to let them bother you, ok? :smile:
  • katrana
    katrana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I hate those ads too >.<

you are doing great! keep it up!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Today at lunch they had an add for PIZZA! I kid you not! :huh: :noway:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Just think of it this way........

You know its a bunch of bull because some of the ones I have seen are the Oprah Diet and Rachael Ray"Diet.... Umm......Last time I saw them, they didn't look like they've lost anything???:tongue:

Just stick to the site and the supportive people on it, and you'll do GREAT!!!!