BOOBY TRAPS!!

Options
As an act of self discipline, I will now enter the break room where the free Halloween treats are located, grab one cookie and lick the entire outside without consuming even one tiny crumb.

And in the true spirit of Halloween, I will then place the cookie back on the tray among the rest and watch as a innocent co-worker comes into grab the treat that I've set up for trick!

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    As an act of self discipline, I will now enter the break room where the free Halloween treats are located, grab one cookie and lick the entire outside without consuming even one tiny crumb.

And in the true spirit of Halloween, I will then place the cookie back on the tray among the rest and watch as a innocent co-worker comes into grab the treat that I've set up for trick!
    lol.gif
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Okay, that's just wrong! Funny but wrong lol! :laugh:
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love you.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    That would be quite the trick... unless someone has already thought of that and you're the second person to lick that cookie.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I see you are full of awesomeness today!!!
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Booby traps .... and I thought this was a post about bra's.
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That would be quite the trick... unless someone has already thought of that and you're the second person to lick that cookie.

LOL!!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Awesomeness abounds here I see!!
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    you buy sugar cookies, lick off all the sugar that is sprinkled on top and replace with kosher salt.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    U had me at boobie
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    ok.. I didnt lick it.. I was holding the cookie in my hand and just coulndt be that mean.. I used water instead
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    you buy sugar cookies, lick off all the sugar that is sprinkled on top and replace with kosher salt.

Now thats a good idear!
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

LOL!!!! Your funny!!!:laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Great idea. Hey! Do you think anyone will be able to discern a booger on a cupcake with sprinkles?
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Oh now that's funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    LMAO!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    never mind....wrong kind of booby. :(
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Here I thought this was going to be a story about randmonly running into booby pictures on the internet and wasting an hour looking at them. :blushing: