Need Costume for Zumba Class!!!!

Options
MegSommer
MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
Alrighty, i need some ideas quick! Tonight at my Zumba class there is a prize of free classes and Zumbawear for the top 3 costumes. I was thinking about pinning purple balloons to my shirt and pants and twisting a vine around my head and go as grapes? Think its prize worthy? Any other ideas i can throw together in an hour and a half?

Replies

• mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love that idea and it sure sounds prize worthy to me!! :)
  • cnklapper
    cnklapper Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Heard this one this morning... Tape an egg carton to the top of your head. Then dress is skimpy clothes, like fishnet hose, short shorts, etc, and you have "Eggs over easy." Thought it was cute and easy and you'd still be able to move around for your workout.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Love the grape vine!

Multi-colored balloons inside clear trash bag for the bubblegum dispenser look?
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    do you have angel wings?
    you could dress in all brown and wear the wings and go as Holy Crap.... heard that one from a friend on facebook.
  • whitneymws
    whitneymws Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My Step class instructor had Zombie Step the other day... she brought all of these ripped shirts and pants for us to wear while stepping! I just wore the shirt but it was kind of fun and easy to still work out
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Heard this one this morning... Tape an egg carton to the top of your head. Then dress is skimpy clothes, like fishnet hose, short shorts, etc, and you have "Eggs over easy." Thought it was cute and easy and you'd still be able to move around for your workout.

LOL!!!! Love this!
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine dressed as static cling last year. She pinned bras, panties, kids shirts etc to her.

EDIT: And she teased her hair!

It was pretty funny!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options

LOVE THIS!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Wkl4r.jpg
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I saw on FB this morning some ladies that dress in 80's workout attire w/ the teased out hair. It was super cute!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    An 80's Jazzercise instructor!