WoW Geeks

kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
D6v2n.jpg
Blizzard is trolling you.

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    That's why I pre-ordered SWToR. Screw WoW and their washed up ideas and recycled content. I've had enough of it.
  • kapeluza
    LOL, honestly I never saw it coming. Pandas???? Really??? What's next, Hello Kitty Island Adventure in Azeroth.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    I quit WoW for good this last May, I had 2 85's, they effed up my priest beyond fixing for healing compared to Druids, Paladins. Made me so mad, I deleted everything so I wouldn't have anything to come back to or entice me, garbage Cata was.
  • thewingnut13
    thewingnut13 Posts: 50 Member
    Oh man this is great!!
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    And this is exactly while I'm sticking with EQMac.... :/
  • pakrat77
    pakrat77 Posts: 6 Member
    I gave up on WoW a while ago. I miss my guild mates more than the game.
    Though I'm planning on building a new machine for SW:ToR...
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    lol and here I was thinking of coming back, but nevermind.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Batman Arkham City, Battlefield 2, and Star Wars: The Old Republic will keep me from ever giving Blizzard another dime... *cough*untilstupidfrigginDiablo3comesout*cough*
  • I haven't played WoW in well over a year now, never got into Cataclysm much. Is Mists of Pandaria seriously the name for the new expansion?? My god they're running out of ideas if it is!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    LOL i haven't played in so long... miss my guildies, the game not so much.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    I quit WoW for good this last May, I had 2 85's, they effed up my priest beyond fixing for healing compared to Druids, Paladins. Made me so mad, I deleted everything so I wouldn't have anything to come back to or entice me, garbage Cata was.
    I managed to heal all of the raid content in the first Cata release with my priest. <shrug>
  • kapeluza
    I managed to heal all of the raid content in the first Cata release with my priest. <shrug>

They really did mess healing up. My druid and shaman were going oom within a few secs/mins of the encounter. So far, cata will never be able to live up to BC. None of the expansions. I cry.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member

They really did mess healing up. My druid and shaman were going oom within a few secs/mins of the encounter. So far, cata will never be able to live up to BC. None of the expansions. I cry.

I know right, BC was awesome!!! I could tolerate Wotlk, but Cata, with the whole system changed, trees were a mess, mana/spirit/intellect all fudged up, it made me want to scream playing PVP and that was my fave pass time when not raiding. :(
  • kapeluza
    Vashj. That is all. :D