what pump up music gets you going in the gym?

Options
I love the soundtrack to Conan the Barbarian " Forge of Crom"

Badass!

Replies

• millerch88
    millerch88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I usually do some sort of techno...sandstorm-esque. But sometimes good classical piano is a nice contrast to the intensity of my workout. Very calming when doing sprints on the treadmill or something.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I realized I like violent angry rap music. d12 fight music, Kanye West - Monster, almost anything by eminem. Yeah, it just gets me angry and motivated.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I like rock or industrial... I need something with a fast, hard beat to keep me going.
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love techno!

And stuff like the new song "sexy and I know it"...totally not my personality but love the song!
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    My favorite running song is "You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies. Totally pump-worthy song ;)
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    I like rock or industrial... I need something with a fast, hard beat to keep me going.

OMFG if you don't know who Emilie Autumn is, you should TOTALLY check her out, she's Victorindustrial ;0)
  • NPetrakis
    NPetrakis Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Manowar

Though I totally agree with a previous poster about classical music. Nothing better for focusing, for me.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    "Ice, Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    dubstep. specifically Reptile by Skrillex. Great Great beats to get you pumped up.
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The Workout Mix 2011 is what I currently walk to!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    from rap to rock to hard *kitten*.

sometimes you gotta slap on a little Pantera when lifting...works nicely.

ACDC always works!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Kesha... love TIC TOc and some others. Great beats!
  • csninny78
    csninny78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you want something upbeat and inspiring check out Group 1 Crew their album is $4.99 on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Outta-Space-Amazon-Exclusive-Version/dp/B0042GDCY4/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320090194&sr=301-1

Another try is Britt Nicole "Say It" album $7.99 on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Say-It/dp/B000TDBNFY/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320090289&sr=301-2

I love to run to both of these albums!!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    everything from rock to rap to techno and r&b..
    depends on my mood, somedays it's a rock out kinda run day and others its techno to keep my legs moving fast.
    ;)
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    from rap to rock to hard *kitten*.

sometimes you gotta slap on a little Pantera when lifting...works nicely.

ACDC always works!

I love listening to AC/DC while doing weights! Reminds me of high school. LOL
  • SinIsIn
    Options

OMFG if you don't know who Emilie Autumn is, you should TOTALLY check her out, she's Victorindustrial ;0)

I know of her.. I just dont know if i've heard anything from her... but I will check out her stuff for sure. :)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    A huge variety of things really, but my go-to's are Metallica, Distrubed, old RUN DMC and Beastie Boys songs that just get me moving!
  • callmejon
    callmejon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dubstep all the way.