new to myfitnesspal

jasonnjamer
jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Jamie and a little over a year ago I started my journey on loosing weight. I was 246 pounds and I have had enough. As of today I have lost almost 100 pounds and would still like to loose a bit more. So I joined myfitnesspal to track my weight, workouts and calorie intake. So if anyone has any advice or secrets to their success I would be more than happy to hear them. :smile:

Replies

• sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Sounds like you are well on your way. Great work!

Best wishes!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,134 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site, easy to use and very supportive! You've come a long way - good luck achieving your goals!
  • Welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add me if you need motivation or a friend to just talk to!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Welcome :) It sounds like I should be asking you for tips with that incredible weight loss
  • dkvote
    dkvote Posts: 58
    That's amazing! Add me if you like, I am supportive and MOTIVATED! You look amazing BTW!
  • that is so inspiring! congrats on the progress! you look amazing now. welcome, and we are all here for you:)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    welcome to mfp ;) keep coming back!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    KimertRuns13_1 Posts: 702 Member
    Congrats on your progress!
  • Hello...Pls tell me how to do it...My cholesterol is 266....I will not take meds. I want to lower it on my own. I"m not ready to die and I don't believe God is ready..

I really want to lose weight, but I have no help or drive :-(
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Hi...welcome..this is a great site..congrats on your accomplishment so far..you are well on your way..Good Luck:bigsmile:
  • jasonnjamer
    jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
    Thanks for all the kind words!!! Everyone has been so helpfull!!
This discussion has been closed.