Halloween :)

Options
First of all, Happy Halloween :) Anyone seen any adorable costumes yet? Or what are you or your kids being? I've loved halloween since I was little. I just like dressing up lmao. I've seen spiderman, thor and super mario so far today. :smile:

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    A lot of the towns here in MA cancelled Halloween due to our giant snowstorm.

My neighborhood is still having it though--we have a potluck dinner at 5pm and that's when I'll see all of the kid's costumes! :)
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    A lot of the towns here in MA cancelled Halloween due to our giant snowstorm.

My neighborhood is still having it though--we have a potluck dinner at 5pm and that's when I'll see all of the kid's costumes! :)
    How much snow did you get?
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Halloween too! =) I'm a pink pirate! LOL
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    I LOVE Halloween too! =) I'm a pink pirate! LOL

It looks cute, I'm a..well I forget to get an actual costume so i threw that makeup and stuff together a little bit ago. Dead lady perhaps? :laugh:
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Just had a lovely little girl come to the door in a witches outfit!!

Her sister/friend whatever, told her to say thank you so i got a little ''fankfoo'' and then told her to say bye, and she just stood there waving I didn't wanna close the door!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    My teenager doesn't dress up anymore.

My two little girls are going as a football player and a cheer leader. I borrowed both outfits from friends, score :)
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    My youngest son is currently Spider Man wearing his daddy's shoes. LOL
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I saw cinderella today at school...no no i know what you are thinking. Not adorable....it was a college student....no....still not cute....it was a college boy :noway: :noway:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old goddaughter was a vampire princess, and I somehow ended up being her victim
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    I saw cinderella today at school...no no i know what you are thinking. Not adorable....it was a college student....no....still not cute....it was a college boy :noway: :noway:
    Thanks, now I'm disturbed lol
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I dunno about cute but I'm a dead gypsy this year ;]
    34t8t21.jpg

There was a rather adorable little girl dressed as Sailor Moon that came into work today. Turns out I actually know her mum, she happens to be the biggest Sailor Moon fan ever, which was why she knew who Sailor Moon even was.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    3ttnI.jpg
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    3ttnI.jpg
    Who is this because it rocks lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    OMG, you don't know who it is?!!! >.< It's animal from the muppets..... I just died a little.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    OMG, you don't know who it is?!!! >.< It's animal from the muppets..... I just died a little.
    I didn't mean who as in what from lol I meant who was in that costume outfit thing.