"Life's New Journey" November Challenge

Options

Replies

• mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    So far I've done some fast paced hiking for 30 mins today. :) Will be out with the kids tonight for trick 'r treating. Am going to work on the abdominals part of the challenge soon. How about everyone else??
  • mamapaints
    Options
    Who else is in the "mission slim possible" group within this November challenge? Feel free to add me as a friend (anyone, not just in Mission slim possible)
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I totally need some challenges. I've been on my diet for three weeks and am back to the weight I started at. I'm NOT going to give up this time!! I love the challenges that you put in and the words of wisdom!!

Happy Halloween all you chocoholics...stay strong!
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Is it too late?
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Would like to join you if there is still room. I always do better with some motivation.

Thanks
  • adietz0227
    Options
    I would love to join if possible.. I am new to MFP and would love to have the accountablility of this. I'm not 100 percent what i have to do and where i check but I'm up for anything!
  • heathermckillop
    heathermckillop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    oh my there are loads of people this month!!! I'm always late seeing the daily challenges being in scotland but i'll still be around daily to put my tuppence worth in!

This week is going to be a struggle...as i'm on the home run i've only set my weight loss to 3lbs...tried 4lbs last month and just about made it. I've only got 6lbs to go and it's slowly dropping off, but i've noticed if I don't run then the weight doesn't go anywhere, so a tip for all newbies to the challenge....I find that I need to exercise. Simply cutting the food down isn't enough.

Happy November everyone!!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Who else is in the "mission slim possible" group within this November challenge? Feel free to add me as a friend (anyone, not just in Mission slim possible)

ME!! I'll request you!

Current Status: 100 crunches.... CHECK!

20 on exercise ball
    20 bicycle crunches
    20 reverse crunches
    20 leg up crunches (or whatever you call those)
    10 right arm crunches
    10 left arm crunches

Now trying to think of what kind of cardio to do for 30 minutes as I really am not comfortable with going outside these days. =/ Maybe I'll salsa? lol
  • cragglecat
    cragglecat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Come on "waist watchers"!!!

Craig.
  • mamapaints
    Options

ME!! I'll request you!

20 on exercise ball
    20 bicycle crunches
    20 reverse crunches
    10 right arm crunches
    10 left arm crunches

Now trying to think of what kind of cardio to do for 30 minutes as I really am not comfortable with going outside these days. =/ Maybe I'll salsa? lol

Awesome! Did you end up salsa-ing?
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options

ME!! I'll request you!

20 on exercise ball
    20 bicycle crunches
    20 reverse crunches
    10 right arm crunches
    10 left arm crunches

Awesome! Did you end up salsa-ing?

Ohhh MAN! DID I! I did this though...

10 minutes of salsa-ing (started feeling that within the first 8 minutes lol)
    10 minutes of jog/walk in place (I realized how much longer I can run than I used to. I held up to running 4 minutes without stopping whereas I used to barely make it to a minute! YAY!!!)
    Like 12 minutes more of salsa-slash-freestyling LOL!

I am SO sweaty right now which is a very good thing. I can't remember the last time I've sweated like this! I think I'm gonna LOVE this challenge! lol:heart::happy:
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Got in the walking...working on exercises soon! :happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Results for Monday's Mini Challenge:

Food - I was under calories but I did give in to some sweets today

Cardio - Did ALOT of walking today but I did about 1 hour of brisk walking.

Strength - Did 105 crunches today: 35 exercise ball, 30 machete chops & 40 russian twist w/ 8lb medicine ball
  • PG63
    PG63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if it is too late to join....new to the site and this sounds like what I need!!!

2448853.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if there is still room. Your daily challenge sounds great. I have joined several challenges in the past and they really help me to stay ontrack......
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    So I just only now saw the Monday challenge and it's currently 1:28am...Tuesday so I guess the Monday one is a bust. lol But I just got back from a friend's so now I'm off to do half hour of yoga and possibly 20 minutes of abs. :D
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    I'm in!!
    Whats the challenge?
    xx
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Monday's mini Challenge

Under on Food - Check
    Cardio - Check
    Strength - No check. forgot about it.
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    Okay, missed Monday's mini challenge...come ooooonnn Tuesday's mini challenge...need to do abs today no matter what!:happy: :happy:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    woohooo lets do this!!!