Christmas Targets

Options
2»

Replies

• superbman
    Options
    Hey Sarah, don't get me wrong. But it's nearly impossible to lose that much weight in 2 months, without causing serious harm or muscle wastage. I'm speaking from experience, since I managed to lose 52 lbs in 6 months and I was able to retain most my muscle mass and look good naked!

I'm sure with the right program, you can lose around 25 to 30 lbs in 2 months. I personally lost weight by following a program designed by a husband and wife who lost a lot of weight themselves. The program is based on very sound scientific principles and optimizes your body to burn fat fast rather than muscle.

So you can do it if you eat the right foods and exercise! However, make sure you don't cause harm to your health! One girl in my college planned to fast for 40 days last year to lose weight for holidays. That's crazy! She ended up failing of course!

All the best!

What is this program?

Angel, the program is called the fat burning furnace. I came across the program from this website: http://www.learntolose10poundsfast.com/
  • Debbiejenn
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new here but have got into really bad eating habits recently! My hubby is away all week and I just end up being bored and eating! I am very active, run about 15 miles a week but still feel the weight creeping up. Want to get to 120 lbs by Xmas and hope I can do it, but need some encouragement! About 13/14 lb to lose :-(
  • superbman
    Options
    Debbie, just one word. Visualization! Visualize how great you'd look on Xmas!! And get back to work :)
  • sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah, don't get me wrong. But it's nearly impossible to lose that much weight in 2 months, without causing serious harm or muscle wastage. I'm speaking from experience, since I managed to lose 52 lbs in 6 months and I was able to retain most my muscle mass and look good naked!

I'm sure with the right program, you can lose around 25 to 30 lbs in 2 months. I personally lost weight by following a program designed by a husband and wife who lost a lot of weight themselves. The program is based on very sound scientific principles and optimizes your body to burn fat fast rather than muscle.

So you can do it if you eat the right foods and exercise! However, make sure you don't cause harm to your health! One girl in my college planned to fast for 40 days last year to lose weight for holidays. That's crazy! She ended up failing of course!

All the best!

Hi,

I think I may have confused you all. I am hoping to reach 50lbs lost all together by christmas, which is just under 18lbs to go for me as I have lost just over 32 overall. So with 8 weeks left until christmas I need to lose just over 2lbs a week to get there. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

I cant imagine anyone losing 50lbs in 2 months, unless you had jillian michaels as a trainer! and even then I dont think it is a safe way to do it
  • angelapolite
    Options

All the best!

What is this program?

Angel, the program is called the fat burning furnace. I came across the program from this website: http://www.learntolose10poundsfast.com/

I went on there and it looks like you have to purchase something to see how to do the diet. I was just curious on what it was. In a nutshell, can you just tell me what it's about?
  • superbman
    Options

All the best!

Hi,

I think I may have confused you all. I am hoping to reach 50lbs lost all together by christmas, which is just under 18lbs to go for me as I have lost just over 32 overall. So with 8 weeks left until christmas I need to lose just over 2lbs a week to get there. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

I cant imagine anyone losing 50lbs in 2 months, unless you had jillian michaels as a trainer! and even then I dont think it is a safe way to do it

Ha ha! Good to know that. 18lbs is so doable! But don't forget weigh yourself every week to make sure you don't hit a weight loss plateau. Those last 10 pounds are the toughest to lose!

You can do it!! Keep us updated! And all the best!
  • superbman
    Options

All the best!

What is this program?

I went on there and it looks like you have to purchase something to see how to do the diet. I was just curious on what it was. In a nutshell, can you just tell me what it's about?

Angel, the program is about eating the right foods to set up your body's metabolism for optimum fat loss. I just checked their articles section and they have lots of usesable advice which also serves as an overview for the program.

Buying their book was a good investment for me. It hastened my progress and reach my target weight. I have been able to maintain my target weight ever since, until September when I went on a vacation and ended up putting on 14 pounds in that month! Now I'm back to following the program again, and losing weight again!

All the best.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in Onederland by Christmas. Any 100 number would be really nice. So that is what I am aiming for.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    My overall Christmas target is the dark meat and stuffing. :laugh:
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    :smile: My christmas goal is 30lbs gone!