calling 20 people that want to lose up to 25 lbs

Options
Starting tomorrow transform into a better u for 2012...healthy weight lost is 2 lbs a week ...this group will close when I get 20 dedicated people ....we will have weekly and daily goals, a graph to show success ,share recipes and anything else you guys may want to do...motivation is the key ...I'm going to need someone to help me get everything together, just let me know if u will like to help ...remember guys if u don't start now when would u start don't be the tomorrow person ..let's start now ..

****IT'S NOT RIGHT IF IT'S NOT TIGHT ****

Replies

• Leviram
    Leviram Posts: 77
    Options
    I want to lose 25lbs but I will be gone from Nov 18- Dec 3 so no internet access. GOing to a 3rd world country. Let me know if I can still join U.
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. I would definitely like to be in! I would be happy to try to help. Let me know
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50-70, but 25 will get me to my Christmas goal! I'm in!
  • angelswank
    angelswank Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I need to lose way more than 25 but would like to join
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Committed and in!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more like 45.
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I need that extra push to get going on this whole weight loss thing, so I'm in!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone ..plz post your starting weight, goal weight, and what every part of your body u would like to the see a difference measure it in inchs....@leviram...yes u can join but your going to have to promise to have will power to get you through the days you will be away...that's going to be a challege for u in it self....
  • Prettyme924
    Options
    Accepting 12 more people ....this is great ...I hope you guys are ready for the wows...I'm going to stay in hiding until 2012 so when I see my friends and family they can drop their lips ..lol
  • kms1981
    Options
    I will post SW & GW in the morning since I didn't weigh in today!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!!!

my starting weight is 154 (i need to update my sig)
    and my goal weight is 130
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm excited. I have been wanting to join a challenge for awhile but always miss it.

SW (as of this morning): 238.2
    GW: 213
    Ultimate GW: 180
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 197. My goal weight is 130.

The area I'd most like to see disappear is my lower abdominal area. I'd also like to lose inches on my arms.
  • Prettyme924
    Options
    Space for 8 more people ...guys plz remember to weight in tomorrow so I can do our graph
  • sleight119
    Options
    can i join i have a long way to go and need some help getting there
  • Prettyme924
    Options
    Good morning everyone ...It's November 1 the beginning to a new us ...I would love to see all of us make mouth drop on January 1 ...the graph will be up later tonight plz don't forget to send ur weight in guys ...I'm soo excited remember to eat healthy and do some type of exercise for at least 30 mins....anyone that like home dvds jillian michaels dvds are great and short ....I'm currently at work still but to the gym I go afterwards...2 mile walk is my challege
  • angelswank
    angelswank Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 213
    goal weight is 188
    the areas I need to disappear most are my arms and abdomen.
  • kms1981
    Options
    SW 227.7
    GW 145

Fist Mini Goal 199 (hoping for 01/01/12

Most want to see my belly and arms go down!
  • Sara_Simply
    Options
    I'm in! I have exactly 25 more lbs to lose :) My start weight is 165, and my goal weight is 140. It would be great to reach this by the new year!