New and in need of MFP friends & encouragment!!

Options
Hello everyone! I have at least 70 pounds to lose. For the past 2 years, I keep gaining and losing the same 10 pounds. I am also addicted to sweets which has been a huge barrier! :frown: For health reasons, I need to do away with this weight. Please add me as a friend if you would like!:happy:

Replies

• Lynnhead1
    Options
    You have come to the right place if you are seeking encouragement! I have been on for about 2 weeks and have lost 21 pounds already! There's groups you can join and challenges you can compete in. Everything you need to help motivate yourself into loosing that weight! Great first step!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!!! :glasses:

i'll just send you an add req.... i'm sure you would luv it here...i've been here for few months and its been great.....people are wonderful..and they totally empathise with you.... encourage you....... its like an extended family!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    you should love it here. Having lots of people with the same goals makes logging fun! Blessings to you on your journey! Sending request
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome!
  • moonlightuk
    moonlightuk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :),..request sent, Susan
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been on this site for less than a month and have found some amazing, inspiring, uplifting and fantastic people. They are all really supportive and helpful. Feel free to add me!

Good luck!
  • MindiKat
    Options
    Welcome! I just came back again myself. Feel free to add me as I could use more friends myself!