So a while back, 7ish years ago

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
I bought slutty Halloween costume from Fredricks on sale after Halloween. A belly dancer costume. I've never worn it because I've never had the belly for it......

<

Would it be wrong to hand candy out to trick-o-treaters in a belly dancer costume? How about taking small children door-to-door in it? The are the only Halloween plans I have....

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I think I need to see a picture of you in the costume to know for sure.

You know me, I'd flaunt that *kitten* like I owned the damn world ... but if you feel like the costume is to flashy for handing out candy, why not put a light colored cami underneath.. that way you're still in the costume, but your tummy is covered..

I realize that kind of defeats the purpose of wearing a costume that shows your abs, but at least you could wear it and feel 100% comfortable in it.

Also, you're seriously my hero. I'm so proud of your hard work and accomplishments.
  • Leahmcox
    Options
    Since you bought it at Fredrick's I would imagine it is on the riskier side and I wouldn't wear it. However, you should celebrate how far you have come! Make plans! Go to a party or something! Find a reason to wear it and be proud. Since you are questioning it you might end up feeling uncomfortable in it around kids anyways.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I would wear it if I had your abs, I would be flaunting it up and down the neighborhood. Hell, I d probably go to work that way, JK. lets see it!!Can you post a pic! If not..at least wear it around house for kids and hubby for fun today! They get a kick out of it!
  • NB_Eric
    NB_Eric Posts: 61
    Options
    I bought slutty Halloween costume from Fredricks on sale after Halloween. A belly dancer costume. I've never worn it because I've never had the belly for it......

<

Would it be wrong to hand candy out to trick-o-treaters in a belly dancer costume? How about taking small children door-to-door in it? The are the only Halloween plans I have....

Everyone will have an opinion, personally it's a night for children, I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities to show off your hard work, keep in mind that this day is for the kids, not really the adults.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

<

Everyone will have an opinion, personally it's a night for children, I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities to show off your hard work, keep in mind that this day is for the kids, not really the adults.

Psst: I was being sarcastic. I really am NOT going to wear it to hand out candy....
  • NB_Eric
    NB_Eric Posts: 61
    Options
    Phew :) Sorry sarcasm doesn't show well on a message board, thought you were asking a question :)
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    LOL...I thought you shouldve worn it!!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    If I had a figure like that I'd be walking around naked!!

All the time
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    If I had a figure like that I'd be walking around naked!!

All the time

LOL mee too
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!