I hate candy... and cookies... and cake... and ice cream...

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
I only like small pieces of real (and preferably dark) chocolate... and the occasional bite of cheesecake. After hearing of all these candy cravings, it makes me delighted I just don't like them all to begin with *LOL* I have enough problems with cheese.

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    ... and wine!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    If it weren't for wine, beer & cheese, I might be... thin *LOL*
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I do NOT understand people like you.... :laugh:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I like that stuff, but I like it a lot less than I think I do.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't like them! Thats my weakness SWEETS! I love them all! Candy, cookies, cakes, pies and ice cream. When I have my cheat meal on Fridays that is what I want to cheat with.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I dont get the peanut butter or pizza thing. But I can eat chocolate and biscuits all day long :bigsmile:

oh yeah, and wine!! Mmmmmm! :drinker:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I only like small pieces of real (and preferably dark) chocolate... and the occasional bite of cheesecake. After hearing of all these candy cravings, it makes me delighted I just don't like them all to begin with *LOL* I have enough problems with cheese.

I'm with you, but vanilla or mint icecream I can nom nom.

Eh.. yeah so actually I meant to quote your title, because dark chocolate doesnt do it for me either. Cheesecake on the other hand..
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I dont get the peanut butter or pizza thing. But I can eat chocolate and biscuits all day long :bigsmile:

oh yeah, and wine!! Mmmmmm! :drinker:

Oh, give me a pizza and I'll eat the whole thing - no problem *LOL*
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I could eat chocolate and pizza ALL day and nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg yummmmm:blushing: lucky you for not craving that;) I crave sugar 24/7
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Glad i can't stand cheese or alcohol! :D Made this much easier for me XD
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I would give up chocolate before ever giving up bread

:) everyone likes different things
  • uhoh_billy
    Options
    More candy, cookies, cake and ice cream for me!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    LOL lucky you:laugh:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I could live on Pizza. I wish there was a tablet that cancels out all the cals in any food you eat. Iv not had pizza for months!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options

Please, please, please, clone your brain and swap it with mine ;-)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Mfp seems to be refining my tastes in these things. I was crazy about everything sweet, but now I'm super fussy and mainly go for 85% chocolate. I did have an amazing White chocolate and raspberry gâteau at the weekend though that was bordering on orgasmic :wink:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I am not a massive fan of any of those either but it is the crisps that kill me. I just can't give them up

I should add, I have been mainly cow product free for about 10 years so maybe that is why I am not that interested? I do find it hard to resist pizza recently but that only started after I got pregnant.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Well I love sweets... and chocolate... and cheesecake.... and carrot cake.... and muffins.... and ice cream.... and magnums.... and wine... and cheese.... and pasta.... and creamy sauces... and baguettes deep-filled with lost of mayo.... and coleslaw.... and ....

or sorry I really ought to stop now :blushing:

Thankfully, I don't like beer... so I won't be getting a beer belly :laugh:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

You are not alone. I don't like sweets and I don't crave them either. A tablespoon of ice cream or soft yogurt will satisfy me once in awhile. I get my sugar high from fruit. But I do like cheese, bread and wine, and I am known to steal my grandchildren french fries. So we all need to control cravings for some things.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options

Oh girl, and all along I thought I was the only one in the world. Lol.