I did it! 100 Pounds kicked to the curb in 9 1/2 months

Options

Replies

• rlw77
    rlw77 Posts: 61
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congrats!!
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Damn Fine Job!!! And thanks for the tips!!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! AND you look much younger!
  • mylife33
    Options
    wow! what a transformation!
  • mylife33
    Options
  • mylife33
    Options
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Awesome!.....
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! I know you feel AWESOME!!!
    Isn't it funny how many of us have shorter hair in our "After" Pictures?:laugh:
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Way to go!! You look like a whole new person!! Yay!!
  • Stampinda
    Options
    Awesome!! You look amazing. :)
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, your loss is amazing...the photos are so encouraging! You look beautiful, happier and younger! What kind of exercise have you have been doing?
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing job :) i just started my weight loss journey 2 weeks ago ( i started over since i failed so many other times.. so fresh start as of 2 weeks ago) my goal is to lose 80 pounds within 1 year! im down 2 pounds so far :) you look great!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    FABULOUS! It is an amazing journey, isn't it? I am so proud of you. It CAN be done but it takes hard work and dedication. You obviously have it figured out. WTG!!!
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    WOWOWO!!!! Way to go!!
  • BodyWontBreak
    Options
    I will zigzag calories, I will take a few days off training, switch up training, spend a couple of days at maintenance calories or even have a day where I shock the body by eating way over calories. Works every time.

My trainer suggested this to me this morning, so I am doing my best. Of course now I am struggling to eat enough calories, but I will get it done!
  • traveling2
    traveling2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!:happy:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wow, your loss is amazing...the photos are so encouraging! You look beautiful, happier and younger! What kind of exercise have you have been doing?

Thanks. I started off in the beginning with walking. Then I added step aerobics, building upon each thing to make it more difficult, then joined a gym. I especially like the CrossRamp machine and I do strength training.
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are going to be my inspiration. Fantastic Job!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! How very inspiring!
  • brugge220
    brugge220 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your are truely an insperation - I have to loose 75lbs and I am thinking - I cant do it ... But you have shown me that it CAN BE DONE !!!! Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!