Starting chest: 43.5 in
    Starting upper arm L: 12.5 in
    Starting upper arm R: 12.5 in
    Waist (natural): 39.5 in
    Starting pant line: 44 in
    Starting hips: 44 in
    Starting thigh L: 23 in
    Starting thigh R: 23 in

Should we just post everything on this thread? Or is there another way? I'm new ;)
  • cjgsmg
    cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in but will post stats later. I bought my 30DS last summer through Amazon as a download for $1.99. It's a good option for some.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm joining this challenge. please feel free to add me!
  • jennyb007
    Options
    Count me in (I'm on day 3 today)
  • loreleijade
    loreleijade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in too but I'll actually start tomorrow since it's pretty late at night where I'm from and I'm fighting the beginning of a cold.
    I'l do the first workout tomorrow morning and then I'l post my stats too.
  • Amanda_Acosta
    Options
    Just got my DVD!! I'm in!!!
  • tntmom87
    tntmom87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I've done the workout a few times here and there over the past few months, but never more than 2 days in a row. This will keep me motivated! I usually do my weigh ins on Sundays though, so I will use that weight when we check in on Mondays.

Starting weight: 192
    Chest: 41.5
    Natural waist: 35
    Pant line: 44.75
    Hips: 45.5
    Left thigh: 26.5
    Right thigh: 27.25

My main goal is to lose the inches on my pants line (major baby pooch- thanks kids! LOL), and my thighs.
  • amandaf625
    Options
    Starting weight: 194
    Neck: 15
    Upper Arm, R & L: 15.5
    Chest: 42.5
    Natural waist: 46.5
    Pant line: 46
    Hips: 45
    Left thigh: 28
    Right thigh: 28
  • a_claire
    Options
    Count me in! But I'm actually starting November 1st! I'll post my measurements and stats then :)
  • helen2307
    helen2307 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello I would like to join too if possible. Am awaiting delivery of DVD but will post measurements tomorrow if thats OK?
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing as I just finished my first time doing it! So count me in too. I'm interested to see what everyone thinks of it as I thought it was a tough one...will be glad to have to accountability to force me to do it!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Starting Statistics 10/31/2011
    SW: 142.5 lbs
    Chest: 38.25 while wearing bra
    Upper arm L / R: 12.00 / 12.00
    Waist (natural): 30.5
    Pant line: 34 (at belly button and same 1" below)
    Hips: 39.25
    Thigh L / R: 23.50 / 24.25
    -
    Calf L / R: 15.50 / 15.75
    Bra band: 31
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started today!
    Weight:191
    Waist: 36
    Hips: 47
    Thighs: 28
    Arms: 13
    Chest: 38
    Calf: 16.5

Grrr. I just did the workout and it was slightly killer :( but I CAN DO THIS! Looking forward to working out with everyone!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Ok did day 1 today. Well..20 min one anyway. I assume most people, myself included are starting on level 1. ( im following the blonde for a few days... i dont need a stroke )Will post stats tomorrow after i fugure out how and what to measure. Feel free to add me or yell advice in my direction. Thank and best of luck to all.
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    SW: 170 lbs
    height: 5'4
    chest: 38.5 in
    upper arm L: 13 in
    upper arm R: 13 in
    Waist (natural): 32 in
    Waist (just below belly button) : 39 in
    hips: 43.5 in
    thigh L: High-27 in Mid-22.5
    thigh R: High-27 Mid-23.5 in
    calf L: 14.5
    calf R: 15

Just finished the first workout! Ugh, it kills my calfs but I managed. I'm not the greatest at doing the push-ups, so I do one on my toes, then one on my knees, I switch back and forth each time. I can't wait to see the results in 30 days! I'm going to stick to it more than one week this time!!!!

I do have a question...Are you suppose to take any rest days, or do you just do 10 days of each level with no break?
  • Rewinds
    Options
    I'm starting in 4 hours! :P

Whilst I don't have a measuring tape to take measurements my starting weight is 118.8lbs/53.9kg, 5'7 :3 I'll take a photo of my un-toned belly after the first workout :P
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    OMG this group has so many people. I did not expect this at all. Not complaining just saying. Welcome everyone I hope all of your day 1's went well (at least for those who started). I have to do my day 1 still but I don't mind doing a later workout. Had a lot of running around to do today so couldn't really workout at my normal time. For all of you starting tomorrow good luck!

As of right now we have about 42 people in this group. That is the most I've ever had but I wouldn't call it so much of a challenge as a support group that we weight in weekly and post our measurements. It will definitely help all of us stay motivated.

I wish all of you great success and I look forward to getting to know all of you. If you do not wish to post in the topic about how your days/week is going please at least check in on Sundays when all of you info should be posted.

If at any point you no longer wish to be in this group please just let me know. Everyone has a life and in life things can happen so again please just let me know.

Thanks and happy shredding!!

Erica
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Okay I did it at 8:30 in the kitchen - long story.
    It's really funny to find out what people use for weights. I have 5 lb weights for some stuff but I can't do everything with that but I don't have smaller weights so I have a can of soup and a can of fire roasted tomatoes. How about you?

I'm only listing the stuff I care about:
    waist 27 5/8
    at belly button 29 1/4
    hips 38.5 that's always a hard one to figure out where to do it
    upper thigh 23 1/8
    lower thigh 17 1/4
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    ouch... L1D1 complete! I never knew my shoulders were so weak? There were a few times I had to stop the upper body workout & stick with just the lower portion. Trying to decide how long to let myself recover before heading out for a quick run... can't decide whether running outside is a good or bad idea on Halloween?