Would love to have some new friends :)

Options
Hi everyone...I'm almost 26. I tried a liquid diet a couple years ago and I have gained 60 pounds back :( I want to lose weight the right way! Tracking my food so far has made me realize what I have been eating. Halloween has been a killer so far with all the candy! Anyway...food is my biggest problem. I just want to lose weight and keep it off!

Replies

• havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hii feel free to add me :)
  • is4031
    is4031 Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome to the site, it is definitely a great tool to help you on your way. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    hi there just wanted to stop by and wish you all the luck in the world. Nope you know what luck has nothing to do with it. I wish you dedication and hard work. Another friend never hurt anyone so an invite is on the way. Oh yeah and stay away from the halloween candy lol.
  • Semperfione
    Options
    I would love to help any way I can, add me if you like...I love Ft Wayne, am from Wabash originally...lets do it...and have fun while you lose, wishing you the best.
  • Dobesrule
    Options
    Welcome!!! Yes, I thinking tracking is key. Good luck. This is a great website which I think will really help you stay focused and motivated.
  • jpr777
    jpr777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    food is the biggest killer. If you can beat your food demons, you win. your diet is absoloutley essential to your wellbeing and shredding kilo's.

I like to look at all the junk food like it is there to control us, and make big company's money.
    keep strict to your diet after a while it will be the norm, you will feel better, look better and you will realise that you dont need the treats.

stay strong in your mind and you can beat it.
    you can do it.
  • Cara2Me
    Options
    I always love friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! So glad you chose to come here! You're going to be happy you did. There are lots of kind and supportive people here to help you on your road to get healthier. Good luck and feel free to add me as a ffriend. I really try to pay forward all the kindness and support others have shown me.
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and trying to lose weight and and keep it off too!! Add me if you'd like:)
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! Friend request on the way.
  • halonutshell
    halonutshell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Anyone can add me! Keeps me accountable!
  • b34rgirl
    Options
    I'm a little older but if you want a friend from a different country, feel free to add me :)
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Hello and Welcome, feel free to add me for support :drinker:
  • marollo6396
    Options
    I am new too. I'd love to have new friends!
  • HJOHNSON33
    HJOHNSON33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I've been on the site for a few months and i apsolutely love it. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    welcome. add me if you like
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Hey, welcome! Feel free to add me =)
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    Request sent!
    Welcome, happy to join you on your journey!