Just started this journey, looking for support!

Options
Hello all! I am almost 40 and have had enough! I have started a lifestyle change journey! I will be at the local Y tomorrow for swimming and treadmill after almost 20 years. I would TRULY appreciate any and all support I can get. Add me!

~JoDale Melson

Replies

• wsr94
    wsr94 Posts: 14
    Options
    Way to go! Good luck!
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to send me a friend request and I'll try to keep you motivated if you do the same for me...
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Welcome, I to have also just started I want to lose all my weight before my 40th birthday in just under 2 years, so feel free to add me for support
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That is the first and hardest step (starting), I find it is 80 percent is mental. You just have to want it and believe me when the weight starts coming off and you see that you can really do it, it gets easier.
  • katboll1109
    Options
    Hi I m new to Mfp but not new to losing weight would love to have a friend for support. My sister told me about the web site I amstill learning it please add me as a friend.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Im here for ya!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Im here for ya!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Have fun at the Y tomorrow. I belong to the Y, it is a wonderful place for support and motivation as well.