Starting 30 DAY SHRED Week of OCT 30

Options
I want to try and complete this DVD along with the gym. I have just recently cut out soft drinks and candy. I have a goal I want to get to by Christmas. Realistically I want to lose 15 lbs by then. If I can do more than that, that would be awesome. I really want some accountability partners to help me stay on task with this and we do this DVD together. If you are wanting the same please feel free to add me, or let's keep this thread going, looking forward to working with you and getting fit. I have heard some great reviews and results with this. So my take is you get more out of it when you put more in.

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Maybe, Add me ;)
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi I started this thread this morning 30 day shred 1st Nov Challenge and already 7 women have joined.so if you can push it to 1st u can join the group too..add me in if its ok with you...wishing you all the best..
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hmm ok only reason I was doing Sunday bc it is the beginning of the week.
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred on nov 1. i ordered it from amazon for CHEAP! and i will be receive it on October 31. so i will start nov 1st.
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I just ordered this yesterday and it's suppose to arrive 'sometime' next week. So though I would LOVE to joIn you all on November 1st - I might not be able to start until a day or 2 later. Please add me if you still want to compare notes and pick eachother up off the floor! lol. I'm hoping that this will help me drop the 10 pounds I've been struggling with! We CAN do this!
  • lilredq
    lilredq Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I bought this DVD literally years ago... 15 lbs heavier... its time! My friends and family tend to be hard on me in all the wrong ways so I am looking forward to all the positive reinforcement of this group!

I need to get a jump start on the 55lbs I need to lose. I am getting engaged and married after my boyfriend graduates... so I have just under 2 years to remold this body and life of mine... YAY! My goal for 30 days would be about 10 lbs.

So excited I found yall! let's kill it!
  • jmhunter84
    Options
    So is anyone starting with me today? If so add me as a friend so we can compare notes and keep each other motivated, to others starting later add me too
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in! Just finish my first 20 minutes and I feel great. I actually have other dvds by Jillian and some of the exercises she does in the shred I am familiar with. The problem I have is doing them everyday, that is where I am going to need everyone's encouragement to push through.
  • AParker1974
    Options
    Just completed day2 of level 1...muscles sore but I CAN do this!! :)
  • jmhunter84
    Options
    DAY 1...I am sooo out of shape...that workout has nothing on the elliptical and treadmill. THose 20 mins lasted forever...I am sore from neck down. I suggest u take your measurements and track it...I want to see some results.
  • AParker1974
    Options
    Day 5 is complete...getting a little easier, I plan on posting some measurements soon In the beginning my muscles were pretty sore and it was tough doing days 2 and 3. But today was pretty good, don't think I am ready for level 2 but soon!!
  • AParker1974
    Options
    Day 5 is complete...getting a little easier, I plan on posting some measurements soon In the beginning my muscles were pretty sore and it was tough doing days 2 and 3. But today was pretty good, don't think I am ready for level 2 but soon!!
    Measurements:
    10/10/11 Bust 46 Today 47
    10/10/11 Waist 41 Today 41
    10/10/11 Hips 49 Today 49
    10/10/11 Thighs 24 Today 24

hmmm not much change :( maybe in a few weeks I can see some change.