Baring it All (My 240lb Badge of Honor)

Options
I come on MFP day in and day out and read countless inspirational stories, and see many inspirational pictures.

I have a lot of supportive friends on MFP who I count on everyday as a constant source of inspiration, as much as they feel I may inspire them, they may never realize how much THEY inspire ME.

I wont name any specific names, because these people know who they are, but without them, and of course most of all the support of my wonderful wife, none of this would be possible.

Because of their support, tonight, I feel comfortable enough to reveal more of myself then I have ever shown in public before.

This is (part of) my 240lb "badge of honor"

300qwzm.jpg

Replies

• digitaldigital
    digitaldigital Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    you've done amazing! inspirational!
  • handy05
    handy05 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, fabulous, great job! Thank You!: drinker:
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you have supportive people all around you! You are doing great! Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you're my friend. You are amazing :) Thank you for sharing this, and it really is inspiring :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration.
    I cannot express how happy I am for you and how proud I am!
    You've worked so incredibly hard, and you deserve every good thing that comes your way. Keep up the great work, and thank you for sharing your incredible journey with us :D
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Incredible man... unbelievable amount of weight loss. Great job!
  • zigzag13
    zigzag13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    so awesome!!! keep it up ;)
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, you should feel PROUD!!!
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Way to go! You have added so many years to your life! You should be so proud of your self!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    You are incredible. You've obviously worked incredibly hard to achieve such great weight loss. Never forget that you are AMAZING, INSPIRATIONAL & STRONG. xox
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You've worked so hard for each and every one of those 240 pounds. You do not know me but I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of your hard work.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you are truly amazing you know that :)
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job :)
  • fesse02
    fesse02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You!!!!! Are so amazing. So proud to call you my friend.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a LOT of work! Congratulations!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Love it!

I'm pretty sure that the only one who will ever see my 150 pound badge of honor (when I finally earn it) Will be the plastic surgeon who'll be doing the tummy tuck and chopping off my bat wings! But who knows maybe I'll show it all when I lose it. After all I am EARNING it!
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    MY HERO. u really motivate me to get off of my tail and do what i have to do. thanks for being my mfp friend.
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! You should be very proud of your journey! WOW!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    you are doing sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fantastic!!! You probably couldn't even count how many people are inspired by you, because there are numerous people...

your success is just so incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!