NEW AND PREGGERS

I'm trying to maintain a healthy weight while i am pregnant and be active for a healthy and easy pregnancy. it is actually better to do this so no rude comments. and after is getting down to the weight i should be for my height which is 90-110 lbs.

Replies

• MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Welcome and Congratulations on the pregnancy, I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy.
  • thank u very much <3 good luck on losing weight and getting n shape
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Good luck to you and congrats on your pregnancy and on your fitness! You have a great attitude. This is a great forum for life style changes!
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Congrats on the coming baby. there are lots of moms and moms to be here so you should find a supportive community. Having a healthy pregnancy is definitely important! Take care of you and baby :)
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    thank you :)
  • Hi, I just had my new baby boy and through out my pregnancy I was walking a lot and eating really well!! It really made me feel a lot better because I didnt just 'eat for two' I watched what I ate and only ate what was good for me and the baby.

My labour was great (still painful and 24 hours) and I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Its after that I have put on the weight, : P

Good luck with every thing and congrats! Enjoy this new chapter in your life.
  • i am hoping that i am able to have a natural birth with this one with my son i had to have a c section because my bones wouldnt open. i dont think it helped that i was totally lazy during that pregnancy either. lol but this one i am hoping will be different. i am going to be on my doctors like crazy lol do all u can. CONGRATS ON UR BABY BOY!! cherish every moment they fly fast