Ready for Weight Loss Success

Options
Hi All,

I am new to all this and am finally ready to be successfull in the one area on my life I fail in. I am working with a dietician not and have family support. I am looking for some friends to share ideas with, support and start this journey. My ultimate goal is 200#'s. I am in this for the long haul as I am tired of being the fat girl and ready to control this part of my life. I would like to lose 50#'s before I go to Jamaica in May. I know the goal is steep but I have to get on an airplane.:flowerforyou:

11292448.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• atashby14
    atashby14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Think of Jamaica as a great reward. :)
  • kml122573
    Options
    Thanks so much.
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too (under a week)... I've had a great experience so far with the website and mobile app. It's so easy to use. You have a great attitude and are sure to be successful! Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend. I can use the support too. :smile:
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Good luck! You have a great attitude for success! 50 pounds by May is not steep. You can do it with dedication, eating right and exercising. You can add me as a friend for encouragement!
  • phollywood8785
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck!:drinker:
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Good luck! Jamaica is a great thing to look forward to on your journey! :)
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just stick with this and I think you'll see great success. I dont think 50# by may is out of reach...you can do this. Good luck to you. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • beapryncess
    Options
    Stick with it. you can do this. this site is amazing. I started my journey in january for hawaii on my 50th. Its the only thing that has worked for me.
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If you want it bad enough, 50 lbs by may is definitely within reach! Ive lost almost 40 lbs in little over 2.5 months. so its definitely possible! Good luck and keep pushing! keep those cals in the green!