New and (soon to be) improved!

Options
Hey All! I'm Jeff. I just joined the site today. I found out about it while searching for a food diary. I have only used the app for a few minutes and I can already tell it will be a huge part of my success in losing weight. My target goal is 33lbs.

So yeah...just wanted to say "hi"!

Jeff

Replies

• irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jeff, you've found the right spot! Tons of support and information here to be had! Hop right in!
  • laura71913
    Options
    Jeff, I've been with myfitnesspal for 20 days now and love it. I think I'm addicted to it because I can't eat without adding it to my diary. My goal is to lose 15 pounds. In 20 days I'm down 5 pounds, but I tend to enjoy more food on the weekends. It's become more interesting and informative than facebook. ;) Good luck!! I know if it was hard for me to lose weight I wouldn't be able to. It just makes so easy. What's really cool is that you can add your own recipes or pull from other websites (ex. cooks.com) and it gives you all the info you need. Again, good luck!! Laura
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    Welcome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm Athena and joined 3 weeks ago. I love this program and spend way too time looking at the food diary but it's fun... to me. lol trying to lose 32 more pounds.
  • cwilder87
    Options
    Hey, Jeff. I been on the site for about 45 days religously. I have lost 32 pounds so far and this site lets me see everything I do. Good luck to you. I have 10 more pounds to go to reach my goal.
  • Jedibeau
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome friends. I can see myself getting addicted to this site (if I am not already). Better than my current addiction which is chocolate. Halloween is a bad time of year to have decided to not eat sweets, but have managed to stay away today. I made a promise to myself to stay away from chocolate and pubs for a month. I even have a calendar with stickers for successful days! Not that I ever drink more than a beer or two, but the calories really add up once you add in the pub food! Love nachos and burgers!

I am happy to have found this site for support and encouragement!
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Great! Welcome! Glad you are here =)
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    I've joined mfp few months ago, and its really helpfull ;D all those nice people helping you with everything not always dieting :D i think thats easier to achieve our goals with friends and support so feel free to add me ;D