cellulite does anything help????

Options
okay

so here i am working out, eating great, seeing real resultys as far as muscle and weight loss but will i ever see that unsightly cellulite tighten and look less noticable? if not, has anyone tried any "creams" and did they ever work. its just frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• eeekmom
    eeekmom Posts: 23
    Options
    okay

so here i am working out, eating great, seeing real resultys as far as muscle and weight loss but will i ever see that unsightly cellulite tighten and look less noticable? if not, has anyone tried any "creams" and did they ever work. its just frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Unfortunately cellulite is an inherited trait...so you can't get rid of it completely...you can try coco butter?

dd
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Continuing to tone the muscles under the area will help to dimminish the noticeable cellulite. That's pretty much all you can do.
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    If you want to take the time to do a little research, I saw something on The Tyra Banks talk show last year that some women in the audience tried and they had some pretty noticable results. I'm sorry I don't recall the name, but maybe someone else here saw the same show and might remember more details.
  • namaste
    namaste Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Something I've tried that helps smooth out the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite is called "Buffy the Backside Slayer" from Lush. They're a handmade cosmetics company from England that has both online ordering and a few stores here and there in upscale malls here in the states. The bar exfoliates and moisturizes and smoothes everything out. In fact I'm on my way to go get more this afternoon. Check it out.

www.lush.com
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately cellulite is an inherited trait...so you can't get rid of it completely...you can try coco butter?

dd

An inherited trait. Well thanks a lot Mom! :tongue: I know mine had to have come from my dearly departed mother because I look like her. :ohwell: :laugh:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Years ago a personal trainer told me that you won't get completely rid of cellulite unless you give up anything with caffeine in it...even some skinny girls have cellulite...I'm just going to keep dancing and watching what I eat...I've never seen a dancer with cellulite!