Sexy for XMas 7 Wk Challenge w/PRIZE!

Options
SexyforXMasBanner-1.jpg

:heart: SEXY FOR XMAS 7 WEEK CHALLENGE WITH A PRIZE! :heart:

Hey guys, it’s almost roughly 7 weeks till X-Mas. I want to start a 7 week X-Mas challenge, I want to challenge you to lose as much weight and inches as possible by X-Mas! We will add number of pounds and inches lost together into final score upon which winner will be determined. You’re already dieting and working out hard so why not get rewarded for it? :D

The winner will get a $25 Visa Gift Card to spend anything they want. In order to receive gift card you will need to be US mail resident, if you're not resident or want winning faster than I can send $25 winnings via paypal; by mail the prize should arrive within 7-10days after end of competition unless you decided to do paypal which would be 24-48hrs. I will participate and compete however I will obviously will not be eligible for the prize, only you guys! :D

:heart: HOW IT WILL WORK :heart:
First, I will keep track of your measurements and weight on spread sheet that I will post an image of every week after all measurements are in. You will measure and weigh yourself on Fridays, beginning on November 4th and ending on December 23rd.

Once you measured yourself on the 4th please message me your measurements/weight or submit in the thread below preferably by Sunday-some exceptions will be made; do not measure yourself the day before or after- we want to be as accurate as possible.

Along with submitting your weekly measurements and weight, if you can/have time please give brief breakdown of Monday-Sunday the amount of calories consumed and burned each day. You can also list the exercise you did in case other people want to see what helped you progress that week, this way it can be a great learning tool for others on what works best.

Ex. Monday: 1200 cal in Food, 300 cal Burn
Tuesday: 1200 cal in Food, 600 cal Burn (Running 2hrs, 5mph)
Wednesday, Thursday, Etc.

Your amount in inches lost will be added to the amount of weight (in lbs), combined it will make up a number that will determine whether you won. The way we are going to keep this consistent is everyone is going to measure at same points on body (image provided below on where to measure on body) always on Fridays. Please submit all measurements & weight by Sunday so I can post progress up by Monday/Tuesday morning.

:heart: POINTS OF MEASURE: :heart:

Note: for any points that are measured at widest point please measure it a couple times and write down the highest number you get, please be as accurate and honest as you can :flowerforyou:
Also weight yourself when you weight the smallest amount through the day (for most people that’s mornings).

For arms, calves, and thighs please measure both right and left and add the two together as one number. (Ex. Right Arm=-1’’, Left Arm=-1/2’’. Total: 1+1/2’’=-1 ½’’

1. Chest at Armhole: at armhole, above boobies/chest
2. Under Chest: right under where boobies/chest ends
3. Hips at widest point
4. Waist at narrowest point
5. Waist at belly button
6. Thighs at widest point
7. Calves at widest point
8. Arms at widest point
Ex. If you lost 7’’ and 20lbs over next seven weeks: 7+20=27 is your number

As an extra, it would be great to have before and after pictures to share with everyone and also to keep for yourself, but it’s not required. So starting on Friday please submit your info and get moving! It’s time to get that body of yours even sexier for X-Mas! :devil:

See below images for examples on where to measure and how we will keep track!

WheretoMeasure-1.jpg

HalloweenChallengeSheet_Page_1-1-1-1.jpg

Code for Sexy for X-Mas Banner (make capital “IMG” into lower case “img” and than add to signature):
SexyforXMasBanner-1.jpg

Replies

• jlaverne3
    jlaverne3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in~
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im in...i wll send you my weight and measurements on Friday!!! I am so excited!!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad to see people are on board! It will be a great challenge! Depending on my Xmas bonus I may even do 2nd and 3rd place prizes! I will announce as we get closer to Xmas :)
    I have been needing a bit of motivation and doing the challenge with everyone else will definitely help me keep on track and working hard! :D
    If you guys go on vacation or somewhere over the weekend, just give me heads up and I will give you an extension to submit your measurements, that way I won't think you quit the challenge! :D
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    count me in :)
  • krikit_lo
    krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    this is exactly what i need!, count me in, now must go buy measuring tape
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP Family,

Please do not use money or gifts in your challenges.

Thank You,

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea! even if there isn't a prize :P
  • lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A bit of competitiveness is just what I need!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Excellent so excited you guys are joining too, this will be fun! :D
  • mlwong414
    mlwong414 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! =)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    sounds great, I would love to join, will post my measurements later
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I am so stoked!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Woo hoo! This is going to be awesome! Thank you everyone who has joined so far!
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :D
  • beckyobsm
    beckyobsm Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm IN!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wish I could take part, but I AM CANADIAN! I will still be a winner though because I WILL BE SEXY for Christmas! Good Luck to everyone!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    ***Alright the list will soon be closed, I only have a spot for 3 more people, first to post on forum will be the ones selected. Sorry, otherwise it will be too many people to keep track of. Thank you to everyone who has joined!***