finally

Options
I have been using this site on my phone for 20 days and am loving it. My Fitness Pal is so much better than WW. I am excited and loving each day. If anyone has any tips on diet and exercise i am all ears, thanks

Replies

• Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great site and like you I love my phone app good luck on your weight loss journey
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome aboard! :bigsmile:

There is a wealth of information on the boards regarding diet and fitness but I would say to be sure to check out the success stories boards as well, for they can be awesome sources of inspiration and motivation.

Also, get yourself some motivational chums - mutual support is crucial to staying on track....not only will friends boost you but you will do the same for them, and in doing so, boost yourself!

Send me a friend request if you like....I've been AWOL with sickness for a couple of weeks but I am back now....and ready to kick butt again! :laugh:
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi -welcome. The only tip I can give you, which I do and it works for me, is - work out your daily menu the day before you're going to eat it....That way you can juggle it to fit more in, or take excesses out.....good luck...:-}