Hi I'm looking for friends

Options
I just downloaded the app today on my iPhone and now feel that I need support from others using the same app.
I'm really motivated even though it is that time of the year where everywhere you turn you find all the wrong food readily available and usually FREE! I am at the highest weight I have ever been without being pregnant and I want to get in control and get back on track. I am on the tall end of 5'5 and weigh 139 lbs - I plan on losing 15 lbs but I don't think I have the discipline to do it on my own. Please add me if you think you'd like to be part of my progress and I will return the enthusiasm.

User name: raqueleux

Replies

• razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, a great place for support and motivation. I bid you good luck on your diet and exercise. You CAN DO IT!
    Add me as your friend if you wish :smile:
  • hlouisej
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm also 5'5. Starting weight was 149lb and I'm down to 139 after 2 months on MFP. Plan to lose another 8lb and then amend my goals after that.

Feel free to friend me if you want.
  • Diveryanfitness
    Options
    There's lots of support on these boards, welcome to MFP!
  • jenni177
    Options
    Sending you a request now :)
  • jbknot
    Options
    Hey. Im James. Live in Perth, Western Australia. Constantly challenging my body. Add me.
    username: jbknot
  • top20
    top20 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Im new to MFP, well i have been on here for five days, so pretty new! Im looking for support and also help with mistakes i can make without realising! Thankyou!