Bras!!

Options
Ladies!

What sports bras do you buy? for a bigger bust line? (16DD)
I've just started doing "insanity" workouts and my boobs are so freaken sore after it!!
I'm using a berley bra and don't think it's all that's good for support , can you all recommend something?
Ta xx

Replies

• hlouisej
    Options
    Hi there,
    The best one I've found is by Shock Absorber. I do a lot of running and some high impact aerobics and I've found that this one keeps everything under control:
    http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/focus/run-sportsbra.html
  • bruskk
    Options
    Hey! I agree I have a shock absorber and would not go back to my bendon sports bra!
    I was really really skeptical about the no wire thing for a sports bra (I'm a 12 G so I need all the support I can get!)
    I found the shock abosorbers with 2 bits that do up and the back provide best support - so they form a racer back shape.
    I'd recommend you buy the first one at least from somewhere that will do a fitting and check the fit of it when you buy it - Make sure you are getting all the support it's designed to give.
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yea I need a sports bra as well... I need bigger size, I am a 42F. Any suggestions as to where I can get a comfy one that is VERY supportive of a heavy chest during a workout. I am looking for reasonable cost as well. (NOT INSANELY OVER PRICED)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I love my Berlei - they have different styles - try the ones that does not look like a "normal" bra - I have one of those and it is pretty useless once you start moving.... But they have another style that is more hardcore - the black ones have bright pink and lime green straps - and the straps can cross over at the back for extra support when you are running as well..... But then I must also admit I am a "C" cup - so it might not work as well with bigger cups

http://www.studioeurope.com.au/berlei-electrify-underwire-sports-bra.html