I've just bought the 30 Day Shred

Options
Hello my lovelies,

I've just bought the above dvd. If anyone has done it or is doing it and you're happy to share any tips or advice on it, and how successful you've found it, it would be a great help!

x

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    bump - got it delivered today and i'm starting this evening.. feel free to add me for support :)
  • Baldylocks30
    Baldylocks30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i am intrigued by this dvd so will be watching your progress if you dont mind :smile:
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yeah definitely, I don't mind! I think it arrives on 3rd or 4th! I'm doing yoga, body pump and cardio at the gym so thought I could do this dvd 1-2 nights a week...to feel the burn!!! lol
  • justimmy22
    justimmy22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Use the search function and put in 30 day shred...tons and tons of information and success stories. Read them, look for pictures because it is definitely encouraging! It got me started and it has kick started my wright loss but from the general consensus, you'll be most pleased with the inches lost so definitely take measurements and I can't wait either!... Ok now on to L1D6 (level one, day 6) :)
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Iv just done it for first time and I sweated so much! Iv never worked so hard. For me using weights made it hard as I never do weights and it pushed me. I burnt 309cals and Im exhausted! How quickly do you see results if you do it every day?
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Wow 309cals from a L1 20 mins session?! If so, god that's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I think thats because I was getting such a high heart rate and really pushing myself. I never do weight so I think thats what helped me get the extra burn - im so unfit so I think I burnt more cos Im not used to that much exertion