I CONSUMED FAR TO MANY CALORIES TODAY..

Options
Hi everyone, im Nikki.. Been on here for a few weeks now.. I was going so well up until today.. My daily calorie intake is set at 1200 a day.. I exercse around 30 minutes a day around my kids.. I consumed 530 extra calories then i should have and am very disapoiunted with myself.. I did 30 minutes of treadmill and bike but stil manage to of consumed to many calories.. I am even more determined then ever to get down to my goal weight of 65kg, currently i weigh 93kgs due to when i was pregnant pregnant with my youngeat son who is 6 months old.. Has anyone else on here had the same problem as me with eating to many calories??

Replies

• mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm hearing you. today i am tired, i don't feel like exercising and all the bad foods look soooo good. i think what we need to do is go to bed, accept that today was not so good and wake up fresh and ready to start again. Tommorrow can only be better.
  • rhodenizer
    rhodenizer Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am discovering that if I eat too little I don't lose.. had a large bbq steak dinner the other evening with veggies and pudding thought uh oh I will be up in the morning but I remained the same so the extra protein must have been needed because I have now lost 2 more pounds.
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Oh god yeah, do it alot. Have a bad day at the weekend with the kids and myself and my husband pig out and cook a lovely dinner and I bake something for dessert. Don't worry about it.

It's good for your body to overload once in a while. Just be very good today and start afresh. Exercise a bit more and when you burn off that extra 530 cals, you will fele better about it and not do it again so quickly!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE (except for a maybe a couple exceptionally rare people) has days where they go over. First of all, 500 calories isn't that much. Add a few extra minutes to your workouts for the rest of the week and poof, they're gone. But, most of all, just move on. It's just not a big deal unless you do it day after day after day.
  • nikkimee
    Options
    Hi... Tomorrow will be a better day bacause i am determined not have another day like today
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I did yesterday for Halloween but hey ho back on track today try not to feel too bad about it just think your aware of it now and you can get back on track :0)
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I usually am great all during the week and then on weekends i just blow it!
  • nikkimee
    Options
    Thankyouu everyone for all your responses.. I was really kicking myself but now i will concentrate on tomorrow and try and stick to it
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, im Nikki.. Been on here for a few weeks now.. I was going so well up until today.. My daily calorie intake is set at 1200 a day.. I exercse around 30 minutes a day around my kids.. I consumed 530 extra calories then i should have and am very disapoiunted with myself.. I did 30 minutes of treadmill and bike but stil manage to of consumed to many calories.. I am even more determined then ever to get down to my goal weight of 65kg, currently i weigh 93kgs due to when i was pregnant pregnant with my youngeat son who is 6 months old.. Has anyone else on here had the same problem as me with eating to many calories??

It is still within your calorie losing limits.. honestly I would recommend eating MORE than 1200, most women need at least 1500. also, are you breastfeeding? breastfeeding women need an extra 500 or so cals per day.
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate all my exercise calories, but didnt even exercise!!! Today is another day, we are human we make mistakes, but then we pick it back up and go again! Dont get disheartened! x
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Don't kick yourself - it really doesn't help! Just log it, learn from it (what are your triggers? What better choices can you make next time?) and move on. Tomorrow is a fresh new day. :smile: