What in the world?

So because of Excercise, I have like 700 extra calories to eat, about 1050 left for the day-however, I have only 8 grams of fat left-

Does anyone else battle this? Lots of calories left to eat, but not much fat?

Or does no one else count fat grams along w/ calories?

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    So because of Excercise, I have like 700 extra calories to eat, about 1050 left for the day-however, I have only 8 grams of fat left-

Does anyone else battle this? Lots of calories left to eat, but not much fat?

Or does no one else count fat grams along w/ calories?
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    I'm still working on this. I know for weight loss, you need to combine cal and fat intake. I'm still working on the fat part. I haven't been paying 100% attention to it, but yet, I have still been loosing weight.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    I've been wathcing it as well as the calories:smile: today I am minus 1gram , plus minus 1 gram on my carbs.
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    After my subway shock I have been even more aware of what I eat. That day I had subway for breakfast I was way over in everything. I have to say that was the worst (diet) day ever! I don't think a gram or two over will do too much harm, you just have to work a little harder to take it back. You just don't want to say screw it when you do go over and then continue to go over.
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    I actually have the opposite problem. I will have 300 calories left but only in fat. No carbs, no protein, just fat. What do you eat at that point?? I actually just made the switch from Fat Free Milk to 1% milk to try and help increase my fat intake.