Im not NEW to fitness pal... but Im restarting now!

Options
I joined a few months back, got stressed out with my life, had a lot going on, and basically the site was the last thing on my mind.
So I am going to try again!

Im starting : November 1st 2011
I am 275 lbs.
I want to lose 140lbs in 12 months.
I want to lose the weight, but I also want to really tone and gain muscle after, so as long as my body looks good and is healthy, the number may be higher because of muscle.

I'm 18, will be 19 in 29 days!
I don't drink - so that wont be a challenge.
I did a month of college, and dropped out because of my rez roomates - Rez is NOT for me!
So now Im back home, so I figure I may as well do something productive, and becoming healthy sounds good to me!

Ill post lots of pictures along my journey.

Add me if youd like, and feel free to post your story here to!

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to pull myself back into serious weight loss mode today too.

I lost 100 lbs. 3 years ago, with diet and tons of walking, then I let myself get lazy and quit the exercise... I never actually reached my goal weight. I joined this site in September to try and fix that. I'm trying to lose 45 lbs, hopefully before Spring of next year.

Good luck with your weight loss!
  • katmcvicar
    Options
    added you :) as long as you have the motivation then you can do it.

good luck :) xx
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Welcome back. I restarted Oct 1 after about a 7 months absence. Good luck
  • carinalewis
    Options
    me too! lost 20lb gained 20lb lost 20lb gained..........u get the drift! im serious this time i need to lose seriously! had a cystectomy yesterday, docs reckon it wont help with my weight loss but im thinking mind over matter and hoping it will! going to be strict with myself, everyone add me on here if like x
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're post is what I needed this morning because I decided to retry this thing after chasing after other weight loss programs like a puppy chasing butterflies! I'm adding you and will BELIEVE that we can both stay motivated! :happy:
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    Good to hear you wanna try again! Hope you can focus on what you really want and dont get too stressed out and distracted by other things!
    Good luck, friend request sent!
  • Aussieheidi
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 135Kg and I managed to get down to 69Kg a few weeks before my wedding. I have since had a baby, and am now on the road to losing 10 kg. I dont have much to lose compared to others, but motivation received from honest and caring people is hard to find.
    Friend request sent :)
  • LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thank You EVERYONE for the adds!

I believe we can all do this together! We just have to stick together! Hope to talk to you all during our journeys!

Whether your journey is losing weight, gaining weight to be healthy, or maintaining, I love talkting to all and all the supports great!
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!:smile: