I'm so happy :)

Options
2»

Replies

• daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Awww I think I got a little something in my eye while reading that. *sniff* Congratulations, you deserve the place you happily live in now. Your smile really SAYS IT ALL.
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You've made my Sunday evening! So happy for you and what an inspiration! Congratulations.
  • Mamakat35
    Options
    I am sitting here at work actually crying out of my happiness for you. I had a lap band placed on Sept 2 of this year and I know the changes that you speak of. You are an inspiration!! and tomorrow, when I do my happy dance in front of my mirror.. I will be diong it in celebration of you!! Congratulations! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    AWW That is beautiful! I can't wait to get to that place! Thank you for that inspiration.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so happy for you - that is amazing! Well done congratulations and keep dancing!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Super happy for you!!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This post made my night!!

Only now at 29 am I actually starting to not only 'like' but actually love myself!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who dances around singing in the mornings

Xx
  • DarleneMedeiros
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! You have lost a whole person....amazing.....way to go!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!