The most amazing thing just happened...

Options
llmgold11
llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
So I just finished Spin class #2 for the week. After class the instructor came over and asked "Have you lost weight? It really looks like it." Of course I can tell a small difference in my clothes, but when a man that I only see for 2 hours a week notices...WOW! Don't get me wrong I weigh in and everything, but I guess it just hasn't sunk home that I'm 20lbs lighter than I was a little over a month ago. That's so crazy!

Sorry just had to share.... :bigsmile: :blushing:

Replies

• llmgold11
    llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    So I just finished Spin class #2 for the week. After class the instructor came over and asked "Have you lost weight? It really looks like it." Of course I can tell a small difference in my clothes, but when a man that I only see for 2 hours a week notices...WOW! Don't get me wrong I weigh in and everything, but I guess it just hasn't sunk home that I'm 20lbs lighter than I was a little over a month ago. That's so crazy!

Sorry just had to share.... :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! That is great!!:flowerforyou:

I think for most women, every 15-20 lbs is a clothing size!

You rock!:bigsmile:
    -Tam
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    wow, 20 pounds in a month! that is impressive! congrats and here's to another great month for you! :drinker:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!! Good for you!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    How awesome is that?! Good for you! :wink:
  • CoachFoland
    CoachFoland Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I think that's great. Especially because us men don't notice ANYTHING :laugh:
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    I think that's great. Especially because us men don't notice ANYTHING :laugh:
    Notice what...did I miss something? :laugh: :laugh:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so amazing. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!