I'm new and excited

Options
Sorry :cry: it took me so long to intoduce myself but things have been crazy for me. I started two weeks ago with the help from my sister who is also a member. I have found this site to be very helpful and it has as I have lost 2 lbs since I joined. Yay me:happy: :drinker: I'm very motivated this time around and with the help from my sister and everyone here I know I'll succed. Love to hear some ideas about everything. To everyone else keep up the good work:smile:

Replies

• moultonc
    moultonc Posts: 3
    Options
    Sorry :cry: it took me so long to intoduce myself but things have been crazy for me. I started two weeks ago with the help from my sister who is also a member. I have found this site to be very helpful and it has as I have lost 2 lbs since I joined. Yay me:happy: :drinker: I'm very motivated this time around and with the help from my sister and everyone here I know I'll succed. Love to hear some ideas about everything. To everyone else keep up the good work:smile:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    hello! :flowerforyou:
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. It is amazing! You'll have great success here, and it's always good to have a fitness friend to do it with you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: