trying to loose weight yet again!!

Options
Hi, I'm Bev, 35 yrs and have been down the loosing weight road so many times that i know my way back home blindfolded now. I get so far and then seem to slip back to my old ways. I've just joined the gym and this new site so i think with a bit of help along the way with people who get how hard it is i think i may be able to do it this time.
Hope i can give something back to those that need it 2. Let the journey begin. x

Replies

• AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place for motivation. Lots of people in the same boat with inspiring stories that help say 'you can do this'!
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    Hi Bev...trust me we are all in the same boat. Just a month ago I had lost nearly 40 lbs and then got back into my old ways and gained back 5 lbs...now I'm back at it. Just don't give up and keep at it.

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other!

Just remember, we all have our bad days, just never give up and keep going!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi Bev, I'm Courtney. Welcome to MFP! This is such an awesome site, so easy to track everything! Yes, we certainly are all in the same boat, can identify with you and can offer tons of support! Sending a friend request your way! :)
  • ladybev35
    ladybev35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, the site is still very new to me and appriecate all your kind words
  • jenharmeling
    Options
    Welcome and you'll do it with help of mfp. I have lost 7 lbs since joining and its been so easy. .. you will find all the motivation you need.