Hello! New to Fitnesspal

Options
Hi! My name is Kris! I'm a long term Sparker and was looking for a friendly, easy app to use on my phone and have discovered MyFitnessPal. Love the ease of the app and social connection! I've been on my journey for 3 years now and am still working on that last pesky 5-10 lbs, building muscle and toning! I love to continue to challenge myself, work hard to watch what my family eats without feeling deprived, and encouraging others that they too can do it if they want it. Looking forward to making encouraging friends, sharing ideas and reaching goals! :smile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and continued success. You'll love it here. :drinker:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hi kris and welcome. i know about lose last few times. this time last year, it took me about 6 weeks to lose 3 lbs. you could do it!!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome Kris!!! I love this site...I started here the middle of Sept. Please feel free to friend me if you like:flowerforyou:
  • Zazzabel
    Options
    Wow Kris, I wish I was 5 to 10lbs from my target, you've done really well. Welcome and feel free to add me, Zoe x
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on your already success and good look with those last few lbs! feel free to friend me :)
  • kryanprincess
    kryanprincess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome already! It's definitely a lifestyle change that takes work everyday! I've spent the last year bouncing in a 7 lb range...yo-yo! But I continue to lose inches and improve my fitness and that I guess is what's important, not the number on the scale! :tongue:
  • cecamp83
    Options
    Hi. I am new as well. Just wanted to say hi. C x x