help with a stiff back !

Options
Hi guys iv been searching on the internet but not coming up with what I want so I was wondering if anyone on here could help :( I have a VERY stiff back and I'm bating to get it supple. I do dancing and iv started acro but my back is still bad. If you have any streches they would be greatly appreciated or if you could direct me 2 a good site thanx x

Replies

• Nundaii
    Options
    There are a lot of good stretches you can do.
    Try laying on your stomach and propping yourself up on your hands so your back is arched. Stretch backwards as if you're going to turn yourself into a ball.
    Another is lay on your back, stretch one leg out straight and get someone to come and push it down towards you. This helps your back also.
    These are a few hubby has been giving from Chiropractors, etc. Can't really remember others :S
    Another good thing is buy one of those heat packs filled with the little beans. You heat in microwave for approx 30secs-1min and just sit it on the trouble area until it's cold. You MAY need to wrap it in something or stick it on the outside of your shirt, as they can get pretty hot.
    If you've got someone to give your back a bit of a rub that can help a lot too.
    http://physicaltherapy.about.com/od/flexibilityexercises/tp/3morningstretches.htm - the 3 in this are pretty accurate also. Number 2 is the first one I mentioned.
  • lisakatelaunspach
    Options
    Thanx so much 4 ur help :D xx