HEY EVERYONE!

Options
ammayse
ammayse Posts: 15 Member
HELLO! WELL I AM NEW TO THE PROGRAM AND AM REALLY EXCITED! I AM GOING TO STAY STRONG AND DEDICATED TO COUNTING MY CALORIES AND THIS WEBSITE IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO DO THAT! I HAVE STARTED WORKING OUT AT OUR LOCAL YMCA AND AM REALLY PUMPED UP ABOUT LOSING THIS WEIGHT! EVERYONE ON HERE SEEMS TO BE VERY SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER, AND I HOPE I CAN BE A PART OF THAT!!

Replies

• ammayse
    ammayse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HELLO! WELL I AM NEW TO THE PROGRAM AND AM REALLY EXCITED! I AM GOING TO STAY STRONG AND DEDICATED TO COUNTING MY CALORIES AND THIS WEBSITE IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO DO THAT! I HAVE STARTED WORKING OUT AT OUR LOCAL YMCA AND AM REALLY PUMPED UP ABOUT LOSING THIS WEIGHT! EVERYONE ON HERE SEEMS TO BE VERY SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER, AND I HOPE I CAN BE A PART OF THAT!!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This website has been the only thing that has kept me focused.
    I have tried WW meeting, WW online, Southbeach and other calorie websites....this has been the only success that I have had...hope you enjoy and happy loosing!!
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm new also and am enjoying journaling my meals and workouts. Encouragement is one of life greatest motivators. Be blessed!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: