Dieting

Options
Hi there, my name is Bonnie and i am 20 years old. i was introduced to this site by my mom. We are both trying to diet. I've been overweight my whole life and basically I just figure its time to get my self esteem back. :glasses:

Replies

• BigGirlB2008
    BigGirlB2008 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Bonnie and i am 20 years old. i was introduced to this site by my mom. We are both trying to diet. I've been overweight my whole life and basically I just figure its time to get my self esteem back. :glasses:
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! You've come to a great place, everyone here is great and willing to help in any way that they can. You can do this!!:happy:
  • Cherylrr
    Cherylrr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Bonnie!!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie and Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • BigGirlB2008
    BigGirlB2008 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you all your support is important to me!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bonnie. I hope this site changes your life as it has for all of us!:happy:

One thing, I like to say we make lifestyle changes on here, cuz dieting implies that we will go back to what we were eating when we reach our goal, and lifestyle changes are permanent! :wink:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bonnie!! Glad you joined us :smile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie, I am in a similar situation. I gained weight when I had kids...and lost myself in the process.
    It's time to get "me" back!

With ya all the way, girl!

--GTO