Halloween Hell

Options
I did so great yesterday.........until I saw all the Almond Joys in my son's halloween candy. I ate 7 small bite size AJ's at 80 calories a piece plus 2 string cheese to end the night. Last night is logged and gone! Today I start a new. I'm never going to be perfect but I can get better and healthier! New day, better day! Bernadette

10555776.png

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    No worries!! Today is a new day!!!
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Did exactly the same with chocolate Orange segments as you say today is a new day! Plus they where lovely
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I had 2 Twix, 3 Snickers, 2 Almond Joys, 1 Skittles, 1 Peanut Butter Cup, 1/2 an Italian Sub, 1 piece of Pizza and French Fries. Feel Better?:noway:
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I surprised myself and did the same thing---and now am wondering why?? just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. It's fine--and today I'm sure our bodies will be craving all the good stuff to drown out the sugar....so you should find it easy to get it right today.....
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Halloween is a day programmed in our minds as a candy day. It only comes with for other days like it Easter, Dec holidays, Thanksgiving . If we eat what ever we want on those so called bonus days, the rest of the year 361 days will make up for the splurge. Eatting well does not mean we cannot have a few candies. The best thing is you are aware of what you did. Have an awesome day today. Everyone who splurged....we got this....we want to be better and we will:)
  • Cynzilla
    Options
    Awesome replies!! I did the same... And like wasn't even wanting anymore but kept SHOVING---
    It's ok I felt so sick afterwards--- I want to remember that feeling...

Today is a clean slate and yesterday doesn't have any power over my today!!