Anyone have a Ninja blender?

Options
Healthyby30
Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
I have a magic bullet and LOVE it, but I need something a little bigger and easier to make smoothies with, especially. Using my magic bullet is a bit time consuming for smoothies..as well as kind of small. Everything JUST fits. I'd like to be able to make a smoothie in a few minutes instead of 10-12. I also am in need of a new food processor, so I was looking into either the Ninja Kitchen System or the Ninja Master Prep Food Processor.

Reviews I've read sound like everyone loves it but it wears down easily and quickly, was hoping to get feedback from some people on here!

Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• belleguru
    belleguru Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love it! The one I have came with the blender and a mini one and I got it at walmart. I have had it for a year and it is in great shape.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I burned mine out making almond butter.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Blending ninja's gets so messy!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have one somewhere, but I can never find it LOL
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    I love my ninja!~!!!! Its the best thing ever. its held up great, easy to clean etc. it was chop, puree, etc. it goes a great job. I got mine on a black Friday sale last year for $19.99. :heart:
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Blending ninja's gets so messy!

This ROFL
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I love mine, It comes with a blender and food processor attachment container. I use it ALL the time!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I have one and love it! You just have to make sure you PULSE the food rather than pushing down on the button continuously. My friend burnt hers out this way.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    If you have he older ninja blender they work great! The newer ones don't seem as powerful!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I love my ninja!~!!!! Its the best thing ever. its held up great, easy to clean etc. it was chop, puree, etc. it goes a great job. I got mine on a black Friday sale last year for $19.99. :heart:
    Hmm, I'll be keeping my eye out for that this year on Black Friday then... thank you :)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I bought one a month or so ago, brought it home and started to make my protein shakes (crushing ice) the same day. I brought it back and got my money back the next day because it was full of big chunks of ice and I was horribly disappointed.

I am sticking to my Kitchen Aid blender. http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/countertop-appliances-1/blenders-3/-[KSB580NK]-400113/KSB580NK/ I need a new O ring or something since it has started to leak just a bit, but other than that, it's three years strong and can outblend that Ninja like crazy.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i have one and love it. got it for christmas last year. and have been using it for smoothies since.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses! I think I'm going to get one and see how I like it!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have it. Works good. It tends to chop up things a bit fine so you have go easy if you want coarse. I always have a few little chunks of ice that it won't get, not sure why.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My husband bought one, used it for about two weeks and now it just takes up room on the kitchen counter. Next time he goes out of town, I'm going to put it in the basement and see if he notices.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    My husband bought one, used it for about two weeks and now it just takes up room on the kitchen counter. Next time he goes out of town, I'm going to put it in the basement and see if he notices.

Was this because of the blender or your just your husband losing interest in blending things? lol