175 - 135 pounds so far (pics) wahoo

Options
hi all. ive been on MFP for quite a while now and since january really gone at it hard diet and exercise wise. so far ive lost 42lbs. if i can manage to post some pics i will. excuse me if it takes ages. technophobe here :)

edit - im bearly 5foot so any other "shorties" out there add me :)

Replies

• drivermarshy
    Options
    175lbs me175.jpg
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    160lbs me160.jpg
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep it up.:drinker:
  • nicolemariedwyer
    nicolemariedwyer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! You motivate me!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    142lbs me142.jpg
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    Great transformation! Good job! Keep up the good work!!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    135lbs - me1352.jpg
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    thanks guys. before i started i would have been well happy at 135lbs...now im striving for 120lbs. pear shapped so still got a bit to firm up - i must say ive found it so much easier to stick to it with the help from everyone on MFP :)
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! What worked for you?
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    135lbs - me1352.jpg

Wow, you look awesome! Congrats on your loss! I'm half way to my goal and this really is motivating to see considering I have the same amount to lose (40 lbs all together).
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    I eat very clean now. i have the odd cheat day mainly when i go home to visit my family. ie cinema cannot be enjoyed without popcorn so i refuse to cut it right out. i have cut out all fizzy drink except for on treat days. when ive had a treat day i make sure i get straight back onto it with tons of water and good food. i eat a mainly high protein diet now and loads of fruit and veg. the gym has been my big weight loss boost, even when the scales wernt showing a loss, the inches were melting away :)
  • yadicarter
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job :) A definite motivation for me, I have a ways to go but seeing all these successes and the pics keep me going to strive for a better me!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    135lbs - me1352.jpg

Wow, you look awesome! Congrats on your loss! I'm half way to my goal and this really is motivating to see considering I have the same amount to lose (40 lbs all together).

hey just stick to it and dont let a bad days put you off track. as i said above the gym has changed my life. i love it! oh and i lift weights now, do squats, leg presses etc before i hit the cardio. seems to really work. good luck x
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job :) A definite motivation for me, I have a ways to go but seeing all these successes and the pics keep me going to strive for a better me!

best of luck, your in the right place. everyone elses pic updates drove me on. so nice to be able to post ya own. oh and lift weights... they really do shift the inches in the right areas :) x
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I love seeing everyone's before and after, keeps me going.
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    me too u guys have been my inspiration for the past year... heres to the next 10lbs and more pics lolx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!