I HAVE AN IDEA THAT MAY WORK!

Options
2»

Replies

• nicolemariedwyer
    nicolemariedwyer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I'm going to try that!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Glad it works for you... feels too much like a gimmick to me.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You could eat like a toddler and not use utensils at all. That way only about half of what's on your tray, um I mean plate will end up in your mouth...
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My bff and I were visiting about eating this delicious dessert that ... well, even tweaked with fat free and sugar free ingredients left us looking at only being allowed a 2 inch square. Which! we think just might be ideal! Provided we ate it will my infants spoons.
    So I have this IDEA! Try it tell me what you think. I will do it too!
    We should all eat with infant serviceware, it would slow us down AND make the yummy things last longer.
    What do you think? Of course if you want to come over we can try it out on that absolutly wonderful dessert
    and post our findings!

Have a great day! Jeanie

This is like expecting someone to wipe their *kitten* with one square of toilet paper...it ain't gonna happen
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    This is like expecting someone to wipe their *kitten* with one square of toilet paper...it ain't gonna happen

This was a HUGE reason my ex-husband and I divorced. I refused to stick to his "one square" rule.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This was a HUGE reason my ex-husband and I divorced. I refused to stick to his "one square" rule.
    Oh, that would not go over well with me. I'd end up using twice what I needed just for spite!
  • purplecrazyplums
    Options
    Years ago I had weight loss surgery and that was one of the things that I did at the beginning, it made a difference, I don't eat with the silverware anymore, but I never use a full size spoon always a teaspoon, and I never use a large fork, always one of the small salad forks, I also try to use the small plates not the large ones.

Your right, try it... I think it's a great idea! Good idea!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Or we could just measure out sensible portions and take sensible bites. Both ways work. :flowerforyou:

agree :smile:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You could eat like a toddler and not use utensils at all. That way only about half of what's on your tray, um I mean plate will end up in your mouth...

lololol!!!